A Weekly Dose of Prayer
“A Weekly Prayer Challenge for the 2020-2021 Church Year”
As we begin the new church year, let’s commit ourselves to the challenge that Paul wrote in Colossians 4:2, “Devote yourselves to prayer; keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving.”
Here is a weekly Prayer Pattern to help you cover your church in prayer.
1. (Sunday) Pray for your Church
2. (Monday) Pray for the Staff
3. (Tuesday) Pray for the Deacons
4. (Wed.) Pray for Leaders/Teachers
5. (Thursday) Pray for Your Community
6. (Friday) Pray for Our Country
•Leaders in Government
7. (Saturday) Pray for Our World
•The Hungry/The Hurting
FBBC on Facebook!
Watch us on YouTube!
(Please click on the playlist icon below to view other videos.)
You are invited to be our special guest! We have Sunday school Sunday mornings beginning at 10 AM followed by worship service at 11 AM.
We have several ministries in our church ranging from babies to senior adults. There is something for everyone!